We love Hollywood Studios and are still finding new things here! Same goal to rope drop early and take advantage of magic hours! I would pre book tower of Terror and Rose of the Resistance using lightening or Genie and work your day around the times for those.
1. Mikey Runaway Train ( all ages we all love this one) As soon as you walk in straight ahead!
2 head to toy story land and do slinkydog ( mini rollercoaster ) *** this ride will have a long wait if you don’t do easily
3. Toy story Mania another laser shooting game the kids love and
4. Alien Swirling Saucers
** if you are there early all of this should take about an hour
5. at this point I love the shows ! Beauty and the beast / Frozen sing along/ muppets / Indiana Jones all amazing .. and depending on times for Rise and Tower of Terror which i would recommend pre booking.
I also love Hollywood and Vine ( character dining when you first walk in to the left) you can meet Mickey, Minnie , Pluto and Goody! tip use mousewatcher website to book reservations for hard to get restaurants. If not doing character dining Lunch at PizzeRizzo is a great quick service on the way to Star Wars.
Head over to Star Wars
5. Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run
6. Rise of the Resistance is one of the best rides / experiences and is a must do but has height requirement.
Rock n rollercoaster and Disney Junior Dance party ( great for little kids) are great too but planning inHollywood studios is usually around he times you can get for the more popular rides like Rise and sometimes it’s hard to get them all in.
The skyliner is a fun / easy way to get from Hollywood studios to Epcot if you are park hopping for the day !